Career Opportunities at RST GmbH
As a provider of innovative platforms and solutions, we are always interested in expanding our capacities. At RST you can help create tomorrow's technologies today! Interested?
We are looking for:
- Experienced Software Developers (C++ under Linux and Windows)
- Test Engineers (Aerospace / Automotive)
- Bachelors in Computer Sciences who want to complete their Master's thesis at RST
- Trainees for Technical Computer Sciences
You want to shape the future? Explore new paths? We are working with state of the art middleware technologies and create new standards with our partners. At RST you can help create tomorrow's technology today!
Four Good Reasons for Working at RST
- The Team: A young, dynamic team with friendly colleagues, flat hierarchies and cooperation awaits you. We value our personnel not only as employees but as fellow humans. We believe that only properly motivated staff who enjoy their work can be really innovative and productive.
- The Opportunities: As described on the pages on philosophy and quality, at RST we work with all current methods and technologies that facilitate professional software development. Our development processes follow modern procedures. Especially for young developers time spent at RST leads to a high level of practical qualification that perfectly complements the theoretical knowledge acquired at college.
- The Variety: Most companies only need software for a narrow product range. That leads to development mainly consisting of patching and making changes to existing software. At RST, customer projects constantly lead us into new domains and introduce our developers to new environments and technologies. At the same time, our middleware platform Gamma V provides continuity and consistency by serving as the basis for most customer projects, allowing us to reuse and/or adapt our existing tools, plug-ins and code fragments for numerous diverse purposes.
- The Location: Ottobrunn and its adjunct Hohenbrunn-Riemerling, being situated directly south of Munich, is not only a beautiful city with lots of green while still being ideally connected to both the highway system and public transport, but also a renowned high tech location. The Ludwig-Bölkow-Campus (on the border between Ottobrunn and Taufkirchen) features companies like IABG, Airbus (former EADS) and Siemens while the Bundeswehr University is right outside of town. Local presence of Munich's technical colleges makes Ottobrunn a vivid center of innovation for aerospace and security technologies.
Interested yet? Send your application (with CV and relevant credentials) to firstname.lastname@example.org and become part of the team that is building the future.